Visiting Melbourne, VIC, Trip #2


I was fortunate enough to visit my friend who lives in Melbourne, VIC, Australia for the second time.  This time I got 3 straight weeks with her.  It was lovely seeing the city all over again.  I pretty much saw everything we did last time, but we definitely got more time to take it all in. It was awesome because my friend took all my pictures for me and she has a great eye! It's a beautiful city with so much culture.  Here are some pictures when we got to go up the Skydeck and see the city (again).





Have you been to Melbourne?  Any city in the world you love to enjoy seeing over and over again?

1 comment

  1. I'd love to go back to Melbourne. I only had a week there so I didn't see everything I would have liked to. The photos look awesome!

    ReplyDelete