Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves!


Some of my favorite days here in Florida is being able to go to Disney whenever I want.  I've had an annual pass for the past two years at about $200-$350 for a 1-year pass.  A normal 1 Day, 1 Park pass is $90 + tax, and I go several times a month.  Definitely a good investment for me and I've more than paid for it, plus my pass has free parking.  It's interesting because you'd think that I've been their so much that I've done everything and have seen everything.  NOPE!  Last weekend we checked out "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" for the first time!  Yeah, it's meant for the little one, but we crawled around in small walkways and got lost in the dark.  They really do make you feel like you're lost in the backyard, just like the movie.  Disney days are some of my favorites!



disney02

disney03


disney31 disney32
We had reservations for weeks to eat at the Sci-Fi Dine In Theater.  For months upon months we've tried to eat there, then one day decided to set up reservations to eat there.  Such a fun and cool atmosphere!  You literally feel like you're at a drive in and watching old movies.  Your table is an old Chevy!  Plus, they serve adule drinks!  Tasty ones, even milkshakes.  I could not finish mine.  The food was yummy too!  I was able to get a Veggie Shepherd's Pie! Then we spent the day running around having fun, taking tons of pictures!
disney04

6 comments

  1. I love all the pictures! It looks like you had such an amazing time! :) Thank you for always stopping by at my blog, yours is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I've been to Disneyworld in Florida 3 times and I would love to go back. It's just the most perfect place ever, so much fun! This brings back good memories, you're so lucky! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are great, looks like a really great day!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, it looks like so much fun!! :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    Enter my giveaway Birthday Month Giveaway {International}

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Aww! I think that's awesome! I've been there twice and haven't even scratch the surface of the fun there!

    ReplyDelete