Farmer's Market


Last weekend I went to my first Farmer's Market trip ever.  BOY! I've been missing out!  I usually just go to the grocery store down the street, but after living on my own I realized food is expensive.  Especially fruits and vegetables, which also means it can get pricey when I'm eating healthy.  Bring in the Farmer's Market, much more affordable produce!  $6 I got bananas, blueberries, and a bunch of grapes.  Normally the blueberries in the grocery store would cost about $5 on it's own. I will definitely have to make it a habit to go down there regularly.








4 comments

  1. Love the farmers market! And this one I recognized right away from your photos - I'm getting married there in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so pretty! We just visited our local farmer's market over the weekend too. You're right; the prices and selection were so great compared to the grocery store.

    I'll look forward to seeing more beautiful pictures as spring comes!

    *Thanks for visiting my blog for #TacoTuesday by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these photos are gorgeous! This market looks great! I really want to make a conscious effort to visit my local market more, but it's not as pretty as this one.

    Also, your hair is so pretty! Ah, envy ;)

    Sophie | onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love visiting the local farmer's market. Upon moving to Austin I was stoked to learn that they have more than one! Beautiful photos too Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete