Disney's Be Our Guest


Last week my friends and I went to Fantasyland in Disney's Magic Kingdom.  We had made reservations back in November 2012 to eat at the new Be Our Guest dining experience.  It's Beast's castle and throughout dinner he comes out to greet his guests.  It looks quite nice inside and has all sorts of cool decor just like in the movie.  There is a room where you can see the wilting flower.  (The camera definitely couldn't pick up that image.)  The food was delicious!  For once, I actually didn't think my food was overpriced.  :)  They have wine options for the adults, a first for Magic Kingdom.  And, definitely check out the dessert menu!

Check out the gorgeous ceiling!  I love that chandelier!

My DELICIOUS food!  I believe it was called the "Ratatouille."

One of the lovely dessert choices!

Before you exit, you can get in line for a picture with Beast!


After dinner with everyone!  We definitely recommend checking out Disney's Be Our Guest!
(We're even thinking about going again.)

1 comment