Sydney, Australia



Sydney is probably the one of the most popular places when you think of Australia.  I didn't get a chance to visit it during my first trip, so my friend and I made sure to add some more to our to-do list.  We spent 2 days driving up from Melbourne in the chilly weather.  Seemed quite perfect because the day we had to spend exploring the city was the PERFECT weather!  It was bright and sunny with a slight breeze to keep us cool.  Most of the day was spent at the Taronga Zoo, then we made our way around the harbor for pictures of the Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House.  I loved the little area for seating and drinking to hang out with friends.  (Probably a little expensive for my taste because I don't drink much and it's like double the prices of here in America.)  It was a great atmosphere!  Check out all the pictures!











1 comment

  1. It looks so fun! I really want to visit Austraila! It looks so fun but when I look at prices, it seems like it would be a really pricey vacation lol

    ReplyDelete