Esperance, WA


Esperance, WA is a beach town just south of where I live now.  It's the closest beach to us with a 4 hour (roughly) drive.  It's an easy drive that I don't mind as long as it is during the day.  This past weekend was our second trip down and a bit warmer to enjoy the beach more.  Saturday was a bit chilly for my liking, so we spent the day driving around and on the beach for some fishing spots.  (I spent time finishing a book I had been reading.)  Sunday we spent a long day at the beach and a quick drive around Cape Le Grand National Park

Downside to the trip though, driving home just after twilight and hitting a kangaroo on the way home.  Not a good feeling.  We're completely fine and the car was slightly damaged (only a small plastic piece needs replacing),  but don't think it was the same for the roo.  




Loving my GoPro and getting to take it on some more adventurous trips than a regular camera!

Hellfire Bay, Cape Le Grand National Park, Esperance, WA

1 comment

  1. ah the go-pro is perfect for this! i loved seeing all of these! xo

    ReplyDelete