Lacey Dress



  
Outfit Details - Lacey Dress: I Heart Ronson at JCP,  Belt: Target

Have you been to JCPenny lately? Or should I say JCP?  With the "rebranding" comes changes and I have to say they upgraded!  I saw the LookBook and was tempted to go and have a shopping spree, but I need to save for my upcoming trip to Australia. (Look out for an upcoming post about the LookBook.)

Seriously, I'm such a sucker for lace dresses.  I can't tell you how many lace dresses I've bought in the past.  It makes me feel girly and fun.  I love the creamy color of this and how they incorporated the chambray in the collar down through the buttons. It think it gives it more of a casual feel, which is more my style.  I paired it with a color (spring) color skinny belt from Target, which I use for a couple of dresses and tops. And, of course, always some curl in my hair!  A nice, simple way to look somewhat dressed up for an Easter meal with the family.

3 comments

  1. Very cute. I love the blue and pink together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful blog! Your layout is so clean and organized!

    This is the perfect lace dress. I love the denim/chambray strip that makes it casual yet still elegant and delicate. Beautiful styling :)

    Elise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable dress. Ya! JCP.
    Looks great on you.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete