List Item #77: Run a Marathon


With all the fun charity marathons out there, I've decided to add "Run a Marathon" to my list. My friends and I had been talking about doing one for a while, and this fun one fell right into our laps! If you're not familiar with the Color Me Rad 5k, you run and at certain points volunteers through powdered color (and ever squirt colored water) on you!  It was so much fun!  I'm not even a runner and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!  Check out all the pictures and the video at the end!






5 comments

  1. I so wanted to do this 5K but sadly this year I could not. Looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a couple of these around now, but none in the UK yet. I'd love to do one, but had wondered how you breathe in all of that powder, do a lot of people run in masks?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That day was soooo much fun! I love the video you put together. Now there's evidence of me dancing like a goofball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like fun :) Great job!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was a run like that here a few weeks back, or maybe a few months back, but basically all I remember was my facebook feed blowing up with all these photos of people covered in paint. It definitely looks a lot more fun than the average marathon - looks like you enjoyed yourself too!

    ReplyDelete