Blog Planning Printables


With "getting organized" playing a huge role in my life at the moment, I wanted to create a sheet that I like to brainstorm my blog post ideas.  I tend to use my iPhone or iPad to jot down notes in my Google Drive or Evernote account, but I like sitting down to write things out as I'm about to write the post.  Limits my writer's block and fuels my inspiration.  

Here are some links of some other great Blog Planners:

  • House of Rose Blog - 3 different weekly blog planner sheets.  Very cute and fun! (Free)

  • Laura Drayton Creative Etsy Shop - An entire kit of different sheets to help you get completely organized. ($)

  • Barely Mommy - Sweet, colorful weekly sheet. (Free)

  • Mama Miss - An entire planner that includes weekly and monthly planning, plus a menu calendar for those who like it.  ($)

  • My May Sunshine - This one includes statistics sheet, social media planning, and more. (Free)

For more printables and blogging tips, check out my Pinterest board!
What do you do to plan your blog posts?

1 comment

  1. This is super cute! I've never planned a blog post but I feel like I need to get into doing so. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete