Blogging Tips: Tips + Tricks for Beginning Bloggers


I have been “blogging” for over 13 years now.  I say that lightly because I’ve used several platforms out there and jumped from ship to ship over those years.  From OpenDiary to Xanga to LiveJournal, for the majority of my blogging life, to Blogspot to then finding my place in Wordpress.  I honestly still consider myself as a novice when it comes to blogging.  (No where near an expert.)

I’ve learned some tips and tricks of the trade slowly since I explored this journey on my own.  With this Blogging 101: Tips & Tricks series I hope to share my knowledge in the blogging world and discover more aspects of this world with you.  Please feel free to share what you’ve learned as well, as we learn the most from our peers.

What is your best advice for someone who is just starting to blog?
Stay tuned for the next post: Before You Start Blogging

2 comments

  1. I think this will be awesome!
    i still feel like a newbie when it comes to blogging and I think I've been doing about just as long as you have.

    I love seeing your post though because they are so thought out and well put together. I certainly can't wait to learn from your awesomeness!

    I'll be looking out for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joy! Be sure to share your thoughts and experiences too! Would love to hear what you have to say too!

    ReplyDelete