Inspirational Words - Be Strong

Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Some words that I've been needing lately are of those that send the message to be strong.  I moved my life to the other side of the world and pretty much have to start my career all over.  Little words of encouragement can help through any tough times.  I've came across these words via Pinterest and I think they're all great messages to send to anyone.  One thing I know that has always helped me personally and professionally is to not dwell on the negative and just keep going.  Persistence pays off in the end.

I'm hoping to keep a positive attitude, especially since once I started my momentum, I have to move to another city and start over again.  Wish me luck, and I wish everyone else good luck as well!

2 comments

  1. Such a great collection of quotes/words you put together. A wonderful thing to take a moment and reflect on each day.

    Kendall
    www.styledsnapshots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They've been quite helpful and inspiring lately!

      Delete