Friday Inspiration: Paper Crafts

Sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Don't you sometimes just enjoy spending an afternoon to yourself crafting away?  As a teacher, I've loved finding crafts and incorporating them into the classroom.  Then I moved on to share them as little trinkets attached to gifts or letters.  Here are some of the crafts I've been eyeing lately and would love to try soon.

Where do you find your paper crafts, or crafts in general, inspiration?  Pinterest is my favorite!

5 comments

  1. Arts and crafts are my favourite! I remember when I was a kid, just spending ages just fiddling away with crafty things. It's such a thing to come in handy especially when you're wrapping presents or writing cards to people; you can inject your own sense of creativity!

    xo, Rachel
    incipientdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those owls are the CUTEST! Love this roundup of gorgeous DIY's :)
    <3 Daisy
    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the owls!!!
    http://tarragonain.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh, the owl one is super adorable. I think I have the bow one pinned too! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hang in there one - so cute! and the apples? for kids that is adorable.

    ReplyDelete